Sunday 23 November 2014

Hello again kids

Hi kids! Its me Santa, this is another later from me all the way from the north pole! I have checked my good or bad list again and some people have gone to the naughty list! HOHO! I hope your not being naughty cos if it is you then you will get a lump of coal! HOHOHO! well well well, its only 32 more days until christmas HOHO! I am getting ready for the big day! I can akmost taste the cookies, christmas is nearly here! Well bless my beard, Rudolphs nose is sparkling brighter than ever! i think he is very exited.  I am exited to, and its nearly December, soon all the Christmas decoractions are going to be put up! Mine are already up, of course mine are up all year round. OH NO! the elves tipped all the paint every were! Well i have to go help the elves clean up now so goodbye! HOHOHO! 

love Santa!

P.S do you want to see a another picture of Rudolph, or maybe i will show you a picture of all my Raindeer! HOHOHO!
 i know its not a real picture of my Rindeer, but this picture will show you there name!

No comments:

Post a Comment